The UEFI BIOS is pretty much identical to the previous ones from MSI for both Intel and AMD platforms. You have both an advanced mode and an easy mode, where you will do most of your overclocking. Otherwise, the UEFI is loaded with all the latest features and settings to tune your new 3rd generation Ryzen CPU, including the FCLK. The fan control is quite good, and it's in the form of a GUI, and you have control over the chipset fan.
The software includes Dragon Center, Mystic Light LED, and Nahimic 3.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG X570 ACE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]