MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC1220 along with an ESS Sabre DAC, the SABRE9018. There is also a physical PCB divide and gold series audio capacitors.
Normal Gbit LAN comes from an i211AT Intel NIC, and 2.5Gbit LAN comes from an RTL8125. There is also a WIFI6 AX200 controller on the board.
The rear and internal USB 3.1 gen 2 ports (10Gbps) ports use a PI3EQX re-driver, and an HD3220 from Texas Instruments acts as the type-C controller.
The GL850G acts as a USB 2.0 hub for the internal headers. The PI3DBS16 act as PCI-E 4.0 quick switches, the IDT6V4 acts as the PCI-E 4.0 clock generator, and the PI3EQX16 act as PCI-E 4.0 re-drivers.
The Nuvoton NCT6797D is used as the SIO, while a nuvoton NUC126NE is used for RGB LED control.
An MXIC HX25U256 is used as a 256Mbit BIOS ROM for future compatibility for more CPUs. The NCT5635 is used as a GPIO controller for expanded fan control and other features.
The single PCI-E 4.0 quick switch is used to switch x1 PCI-E 4.0 between the two x1 PCI-E slots.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- New Nintendo Switch model +70% battery life, performance & pink screen
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems