The MEG X570 ACE shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 12+2 phase configuration, and it uses doublers to get the phase count up to 12 phases. The PWM controller is the new controller is the IR35201, which outputs 6 phases to six IR3599 doublers and two phases for the two SoC phases. The power stages are IR3555 PowIRstages, which are each rated 60A.
The memory VRM is controlled by a Richtek RT8125 PWM controller, which outputs to a large single phase VRM consisting of On Semiconductor PowerPAKs, which have double the number of required MOSFETs.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG X570 ACE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]