Overclocking = 18Gbps GDDR6!
The GDDR6 being clocked at 18Gbps provides up to 568.6GB/sec of memory bandwidth over its 256-bit memory bus.
NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER cards have huge OC headroom for GDDR6 overclocking, with both my samples (RTX 2080 SUPER Founders Edition and MSI RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO) both reaching 18Gbps in total.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER overclocked: 18Gbps
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER stock: 15.5Gbps
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 stock: 14Gbps
Close to RTX 2080 Ti performance out of an overclocked MSI RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO... and all at 66C maximum (with no adjustments to fan profiles).
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & Fastest GDDR6 Ever]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: TRI-FROZR Thermal Design]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals, Power, Noise]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]