The front of the GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Founders Edition is no different to the other SUPER cards, I dig the box.
Same goes for the top.
The front of the RTX 2080 SUPER FE looks identical to the RTX 2060 FE and RTX 2070 FE, and that's alright with me.
The silver backplate with the RTX 2080 SUPER logo (with SUPER in green) looks great.
Yes, you can use NVLink on the RTX 2080 SUPER - something I've done, with results coming soon.
8+6-pin PCIe power connectors required.
3 x DP, 1 x HDMI and 1 x VirtualLink.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & Fastest GDDR6 Ever]
- Page 3 [Revised Look, Same Cooler]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals, Power, Noise]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Performance Thoughts]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]