The front of the box for the H200i is simple, like we have seen on other NZXT models. It is a color box which offers a stylized shot of the top corner I/IO of an H210 series chassis, then has the name and model size.
The first of the smaller sides show cam software control for the 'i series' of chassis. The box also explains the 'more modern' I/O layout as previously mentioned as it now offers a front panel Type-C connector. Lastly, the 'still beautiful' moniker with the massive open design thanks to the tempered glass main panel.
The opposing side expanse shows a full build H210i with optional components (obviously). Once again notates the model name and size. Then, of course, we have the brand name and warning that tempered glass should be handled with care to avoid breaking it.
The final smaller side we see carries a spec sheet similar to the one we listed on the previous page. We also have five bullet-pointed features to entice customers to adopt the H210i. Things such as the new smart controller with more LED channels, Faster MSU, etc. Along with the adoption of the higher Speed USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port on the front panel and other features we have mentioned already. Here is where you will also find the Labels for UPC, MPN and others all in the lower white box.
The chassis comes in a plastic bag and shrouded by two hard Styrofoam end caps. The window had a film on the outer layer but not internally. This is not an issue to me as all of the internal cables and parts were well tied so they could not damage the window internally.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [H210i Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the H210i Mini-ITX]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- New Nintendo Switch model +70% battery life, performance & pink screen
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems