The UEFI BIOS is very similar to that of most of ASRock's motherboards. The UEFI isn't the most glamorous, but it gets the job done. We found some memory OC profiles for certain memory kits, and these profiles look to be quite fancy and offer owners the ability to easily tweak their RAM well beyond XMP levels. We had no trouble overclocking the CPU or the memory, and it seems that the fan curve is set okay for the chipset fan.
Software includes Polychrome SYNC, XFast LAN, APP Shop, Restart to UEFI, and motherboard utility.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]