X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC1220, and NE5532 amplifier is on the rear, there is also a PCB divide, and there are also gold series audio capacitors on the motherboard.
Normal Gbit LAN comes from an i211AT Intel NIC and an ASMedia ASM1184e is used as a PCI-E hub to expand PCI-E lanes.
A GL850G USB 2.0 hub is used to provide two internal USB 2.0 headers. Here we find the Pericom PI3EQX16 PCI-E 4.0 re-drivers and PI3DBS PCI-E 4.0 quick switches used to move around the PCI-E 4.0 lanes.
The ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch is used for the type-C header. We also find USB 3.1 (10Gbps) re-drivers on the back of the motherboard.
We also find a pricey 256Mbit BIOS ROM, which will allow larger BIOS sizes, which means more CPUs will be supported down the line. The Nuvoton NCT6796D is used as the SIO, while a nuvoton N76E885AT is used for RGB LED control.
A Flashback IC is used to provide flashback capabilities. A PCI-E clock generators, the IDT6V4 is used for PCI-E 4.0 clocking.
Here we find another USB 3.1 re-driver.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]