X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio hardware includes a Realtek ALC1220, and NE5532 amplifier is on the rear, there is also a PCB divide, and there are also gold series audio capacitors on the motherboard.
Normal Gbit LAN comes from an i211AT Intel NIC and an ASMedia ASM1184e is used as a PCI-E hub to expand PCI-E lanes.
A GL850G USB 2.0 hub is used to provide two internal USB 2.0 headers. Here we find the Pericom PI3EQX16 PCI-E 4.0 re-drivers and PI3DBS PCI-E 4.0 quick switches used to move around the PCI-E 4.0 lanes.
The ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch is used for the type-C header. We also find USB 3.1 (10Gbps) re-drivers on the back of the motherboard.
We also find a pricey 256Mbit BIOS ROM, which will allow larger BIOS sizes, which means more CPUs will be supported down the line. The Nuvoton NCT6796D is used as the SIO, while a nuvoton N76E885AT is used for RGB LED control.
A Flashback IC is used to provide flashback capabilities. A PCI-E clock generators, the IDT6V4 is used for PCI-E 4.0 clocking.
Here we find another USB 3.1 re-driver.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA to host Reddit 'Ask Me Anything!' Aug 26th, Flat Earthers rally
- NASA's ISS upgraded, now sends/receives data at 75 megabytes a second
- The 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remake airs on Disney+, Nov 12th
- Clickbait is real, Netflix thriller looks at dark side of social media
- President Trump wants to NUKE HURRICANES to stop them hitting the US
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best