The X570 Taichi shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 12+2 phase configuration, and it uses doublers to get the phase count up to 12 phases. The PWM controller is the new controller from Intersil and it's a 7-phase PWM controller in a 6+1 phase mode that outputs to seven ISL6617 doublers. The power stages are Vishay DrMOS SiC634 that are rated for 50A. The inductors are rated 60A.
The memory VRM is a two phase VRM controlled by a UPI uP1674 PWM controller and two ON Semiconductor FDPC5030SG dual N-channel MOSFETs are used for power.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]