Today we take a look at ASRock's X570 Taichi motherboard, a line of motherboards we have traditionally been very impressed with. The new Taichi seems to be more loaded than the traditional Taichi models, which makes sense since the new chipset offers higher-end features and requires higher-end hardware to fully support those features. Let's take a look at what ASRock has to offer with their X570 Taichi.
The X570 Taichi features three PCI-E 4.0 M.2 slots, 2.4Gbps WIFI controller, an Intel Gbit NIC, tons of 10Gb/s USB, and high-end audio.
The X570 Taichi costs around $299.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X570 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]