The UEFI BIOS has been revamped for GIGABYTE's X570 motherboards. The new UEFI not only has improved mouse control and layout, but now will now be displayed in 1080P. The new UEFI has a restructured layout to make it more compact and to reduce the number of menu layers you need to go through to find settings. We like the re-design, and we still have the GUI based fan control and the AMD CBS menus.
Software includes APP Center, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, Game Boost, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart keyboard, Smart Survey, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, and USB TurboCharger.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]