With the Cooler Master logo at the left and compatible RGB systems listed on the right, it leaves a lot of room for the image of the cooler in the middle. At the bottom, we see a small picture of the remote for RGB control, as well as the full name of the cooler with a purple stripe under it all.
The next panel to follow shows is the name of the cooler and the company logo at the top, leaving the bulk for three images. These images show off the dual-tower design, the CDC 2.0 direct contact base, and again, covers the wired RGB controller that offers color, mode, and brightness adjustments.
Along with three, dimensional renderings, of the cooler with measurements at the bottom of the back panel, we also see text offered above, in seven languages. The text covers the dual-tower design, exceptional performance due to the CDC 2.0 contact, the ability to provide 16.7 million colors and effects, the inclusion of the C10L controller, and the silence that comes along for the ride as well.
The last of the panels has changed from black to purple and is used to display the specifications. The chart is identical to that which we covered earlier, but below it is a serial number you will need if there is any need for an RMA later down the line.
The MA620P is well packed as you can see, ensuring any damages caused in transit are drastically minimized. Thick, dense foam is used above and below the cooler, encasing most of the cooler on the sides, allowing this sample to arrive in near flawless condition. We did remove a bit of cardboard which is used as a spacer above the cooler, which kept the hardware box from moving around above the cooler as well.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA620P CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts