Accessories and Documentation
As we opened the hardware box, there is one large bag containing everything. Of which we picked out the most significant bits to show first. In the center is a packet of MX-4, good enough for at least two applications, with the Intel backplate surrounding it. On either side are the universal brackets which mount to the base of the cooler.
Four nuts secure the brackets to the hardware below it, and next to them are a pair of screws to mount the universal brackets to the base of the cooler. At the bottom are three sets of threaded risers, which give the proper height for the cooler on LGA2011(v3)/2066, LGA115X, and AM4 respectively, from left to right.
To save paper, a thick paper card is included, which offers a QR-code to reach the online manual for download. Along with that is a thank you card from ARCTIC for choosing their products, and on the inside, if you are unhappy, they offer web addresses to gain support or help. If you are happy, they ask that you express your contentment on social media to help them advertise.
Even though we have seen both sides of the fans, and we already covered what is found on the sticker of the BioniX P120 fans, at this time, we would like to address the connection. The fans have a lead long enough to connect to any motherboard CPU FAN headers but after the 4-pin PWM connector is another tail. If your motherboard does not offer a second one specific to the CPU, you can daisy-chain one fan to another, and they will share the same PWM signal.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts