Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASROCK Z390-ITX/AC (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Silverstone CS01 (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250GB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Silverstone SF45 (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
- Wi-Fi NIC: Killer AC1550 (buy from Amazon)
Setup starts by hitting the GUI using the default gateway IP.
Moving through setup; we name our SSID and add passwords.
Once we are in, we have a quick glance dashboard to the right and sidebar to the left. The dashboard offers information on the internet connection along with connected clients.
The wireless setting allows you to enable or disable each radio individually. You can also change SSID and password here.
Into USB sharing, you can setup a connected USB storage solution to use FTP along with SMB
HomeCare is advanced QoS from TP-Link; it allows you to setup prioritization based on application or device along with anti-virus and parental controls.
Into advanced mode, you can choose the operation mode of the Archer A20.
Security included in the advanced HomeCare section includes both Anti-virus and malware protection including Intrusion prevention and infected device quarantine.