Out of the Box Performance: Blender, Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
In the Blender Benchmark, we see that Intel still has the lead at the same core count, but they definitely don't at the same price point. We see in our handbrake tests that Intel is still doing quite good, but AMD is definitely closing that gap.
We see some shockingly good memory bandwidth scores in ScienceMark, but the program also failed to recognize the new memory structure, so it went to its default test. However, AMD has made great improvements in this legacy test and is beating Intel at the same core count. SuperPI is where we see that low memory write bandwidth hurt AMD with the 3700X, and it shows how Intel's high frequency and architecture is still doing well.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director