Revised Look, Same Cooler
NVIDIA upgraded both the hardware and the styling of their Founders Edition coolers with the launch of the GeForce RTX series graphics cards last year, which became on of my favorite-looking GeForce RTX cards of the entire library of cards out there now.
With the introduction of the new GeForce RTX SUPER graphics cards NVIDIA has tweaked the styling just a little, but enough for it to be appreciated. I really dig the SUPER branding on the front of the card with its stylish green box, but it's the mirror finish on the front that really stands out.
Having my gaming PC reflect off the card really looks cool in a system, especially when you've got RGBs blinging out all over the place -- they're now going to reflect on your new RTX 2060 SUPER or RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- New Nintendo Switch model +70% battery life, performance & pink screen
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems