The Lancool One Digital comes in a standard black printed brown box. It comes with an image of the chassis, a QR code to get to the page where you can get the manual and some stylized designs to make the box less of just a box.
The first thinner side of the box shows the Lancool name again, a QR code leading to the manual and UPC and EAN codes.
The other large side of the box looks almost the same as the opposing side at first glance. However, this time the case is an exploded view where it shows the two main panels, the top filter and front panel removed.
The final skinny side of the box shows the same as the opposing side, so nothing new here. I am a bit surprised that there was no printed spec list on the exterior of the box like we have seen in other cases.
The Lancool One Digital, when removed from the box, is enveloped by the thick Styrofoam end caps and wrapped in a plastic bag below that. The main tempered glass panel has a plastic film to protect it from marring during transit.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li Lancool One Digital Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lancool One Digital]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lancool One Digital Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]