Hardware & Documentation
The included hardware is quite scant. Silverstone includes 9 Standoffs, a Phillips screwdriver socket to install standoffs and 13 screws in the pack. The screws are used for motherboard and PSU mounting. As mentioned previously there are no SSD mounting screws included which means you are on your own if you need to mount an SSD into the 3.5" trays.
The included paperwork was an elementary multi-fold sheet. It offers some basic pictorial instructions. As mentioned earlier, when looking at the packaging, you would likely want to use the QR code to download the digital manual if you are unsure or this is your first PC build.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [SilverStone Primera PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SilverStone Primera PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone Primera PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]