The Silverstone Primera PM02 comes in a brown box with a black and white (black and brown?) silhouette of the PM02 chassis. It lists the Reversible Type-C connection as one of the main features and offers a QR code to grab the manual online. I honestly did not realize people still used QR codes.
The first skinny side of the box shows some of the key marketing features which unfortunately was covered entirely with shipping stickers and therefore was mostly unreadable. It's ok though I'm sure we will show more of what this chassis is capable of than the few bullet points may explore. Although it is worth mentioning that one of the lines I could make out states' super clean' internal look, which is an exciting marketing statement as super clean is not typically something I see to explain a chassis internal. But, I digress.
The other large side of the box is a mirror of the opposing side we looked at before with the QR code area covered with a white label designating it was made in China.
The other skinny side of the case shows a full spec table which is similar to the one we had copied from the website on the previous page. Other than that it has certification icons covering ROHS and other vital points.
The inner packing is decent and kept the chassis looking nice in transit. I usually prefer a softer foam versus the polystyrene style, which is quite stiff and can crumble if subjected to rough transit, but in this case, it held together well. The case is also wrapped in a plastic bag which helps avoid damage and scuffs in transit. The glass panel is also film covered as another layer of protection to prevent nicks, scratches, or marring to the glass.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- New Nintendo Switch model +70% battery life, performance & pink screen
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems