Hardware & Documentation
The hardware pack is surprisingly complete. Starting from left to right we have 8x screws for mounting fans to the PSU shroud. Next is the PSU mounting and PCIe mounting screws. After that, we find the motherboard mounting screws, which also can be used to install two SSD's. Lastly, we would have nine more standoffs and six total zip ties.
The manual or included paperwork as I will call it is a multi-fold sheet which has a few pictorial instructions to guide assembly. Also, a note is made to explain the ARGB cycling modes with the button presses.
Last updated: Sep 24, 2019 at 12:29 am CDT
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]