Today we are reviewing a really interesting notebook. The Flex series of notebooks is meant to facilitate productivity and access on the go, and in this case, we not only have a 15W U-series CPU, but also an MX 130 discrete GPU from NVIDIA. The notebook came with a digital pen that can be inserted into a USB type-A port for storage. Let's take a look at this ultra slim and portable notebook.
Our model uses the 14" FHD IPS glossy display, the Intel 8th Generation Core i5-8250U, 8GB of DDR4, a 256GB SSD, an HD camera, 1x1 Wireless AC (433Mbps), and a 45Wh battery. The notebook weighs 3.7lbs and measures 12.9"x9.01"x0.69" (LxWxH).
The Flex 14 IKB in our configuration cost $800 when launched, but now costs closer to $700.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts