DOOM & PUBG
For our testing, we opted to test the mouse with the preset DPI levels and have a go at gaming. The first four settings do not fit our game style, as we are constantly lifting the mouse, and is whey Dream Machines sets a hard 1.8mm LOD in the DM1 FPS. You have to control the cursor with a tighter grip if you are asking us to lift the mouse frequently.
However, the 4800DPI level was perfect for our usage, and in doom we were flinging around to kill enemies without issue, and shockingly, at suck high DPI range, when you slow down for accuracy, it is like holding a sniper button without all the effort. This also came into play with PUBG. It is the DM1 FPS that has been the vast majority of the reason we have upped our stats over the past couple of weeks.
You have to have the right tool for the job, and for us, the DM1 FPS has given us one of the smoothest, most accurate feelings in a mouse than we have had in a while. A mouse such as this is rare, where we have a product that on paper seems like an average offering, but once in the hand, all preconceived notions fly out the window.
Windows and Productivity
We also found that the same feelings we got in gaming, we felt at the desktop level too. You can easily fling the mouse around on a 4K screen, and when hovering over an icon, the mouse seems to sense that it is time to be more accurate, and does what you need of it. This also rang true when it came down to image doing.
Removing dust and scratches is a lot of our time spent in editing, and while using the DM1 FPS, we were finding less to go back and touch again, and without any angle snapping present, the cursor moved exactly as our hand told it to. The feel also comes into play here, as it would in gaming, as we feel no stress from hours of gameplay of hours at work.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Dream Machines DM1 FPS Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the DM1 FPS]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!