Once downloaded and installed into a folder 32.5MB, you can click on the .exe and open the software to see what we have in this image. It is here that you can reassign keys, assign Macros, and change the report rate. In the middle of the menu is an image of the mouse where you can click on the buttons to be reprogrammed, while at the right is where you can adjust the sliders for the DPI levels in 200 DPI increments, and have one to six levels of choice. There is a lighting section present, but in our tinkering, no matter what we set, the amber LED never changed.
For reference, when you click on a button to be changed, another menu shows itself. You may select a mouse function at the top, you can adjust the click rate to spam the key when held down, set a group function, or even set it to be used for multimedia control. As for the recording, you enter the keyboard clicks or mouse functions, and if there is an issue, you can right-click on steps in the Macro and edit them further.
Clicking on the Macro Editor button on the main page open up the editor. You may add new Macros or delete them, but a profile needs to be created before you can import or export them.
The system settings button brings up a secondary menu as well, and is where you to adjust mouse speed, double click speed, and scroll speed with a box to enter how many lines to skip at a time, even the option to scroll entire screen for things like PDF files or Word documents.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Dream Machines DM1 FPS Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the DM1 FPS]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!