Here we can see that the notebook stays relatively cool at idle.
Things change as we stress the notebook, and as we stress it the temperature on the rear of the notebook goes very high. However, the fans are very loud as well, and while this thermal solution offers a bit of extra headroom, it is very aggressive, and tends to get the job done.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]