The AORUS Control Center is where you can control and monitor the hardware of the notebook.
GIGABYTE's Manager allows you to control things like Do Not Disturb and Killer Optimizer.
Aorus RGB Fusion allows you to control the lighting zones on the notebook's keyboard and the corners.
You can also control the detailed versions of the drivers installed and update them.
The BIOS is pretty basic, you cannot overclock this CPU, so there are no real performance settings. However, you can disable devices.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]