Connectivity & Detailed Specifications
We're looking at a wide buffet of connectivity on the ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ with dual HDMI 2.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, and an earphone jack. It's all hidden away on the back thanks to smart cable management.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Design + Features]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look: ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ]
- Page 4 [FreeSync 2 + HDR]
- Page 5 [Connectivity & Detailed Specifications]
- Page 6 [Gaming on the ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ]
- Page 7 [Test System Specs]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]
- Page 9 [Bonus! 32:9 Gaming Screenshots (33MB worth!)]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Got an opinion on this content? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross