ASUS's X299 UEFI on their Rampage VI Extreme Omega is very similar to all of ASUS's other high-end motherboards. Overall, it has both an EZ Mode and an Advanced mode, as well as GUI and menu input based fan control. There are also many OC profiles there to help you overclock your CPU and RAM. It's a very well laid out UEFI and has all the settings you will need to overclock, tune, and perfect your system.
Software includes Dual Intelligent Processors 5-way Optimization, LiveDash OLED, AURA, AI Suite 3, Si Charger, Armoury Crate, RAMCahce III, GameFirstV, and RAM Disk.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Rampage VI Extreme Omega Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]