GIGABYTE's X299 UEFI on their X299 Aorus Master is much like that of GIGABYTE's other X299 motherboards. It has all the settings you need to configure your system for overclocking, and we spotted a new one for GIGABYTE. GIGABYTE had added in a PCI-E bifurication setting for all four slots, so you can have a x16 slot with x16 of PCI-E split into x4/x4/x4/x4 for four M.2 drives and RAID them with VROC. Fan control is also present in the form of a GUI.
Software includes GIGABYTE APP Center, 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Easy RAID, Fast Boot, Game Boost, Platform Power Management, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, Smart HUD, Smart Survey, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, and USB TurboCharger.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]