The motherboard looks great without heat sinks.
The VRM here is using the high quality Intersil Smart Power Stage ISL99227 60A integrated power stages with exposed top for better cooling. GIGABYTE also increased copper to 2oz on this motherboard to help with cooling. The power stages are in a 12 phase configuration and controlled by the new Intersil digital PWM, the ISL69138.
Six ISL6617 phase doublers are used to increase phase count to 12. Both the VCCSA and VCCIO get their power from small PowerPAKs from On Semiconductor, and they should be able to get the job done, and the VCCIO is controlled by the ISL69133.
Each memory VRM uses the same On Semiconductor NTMFS4C06N for the two low-side MOSFETs and single high-side MOSFET, and they are each controlled by a Ricktek RT8120 PWM controller.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony won't abandon singleplayer story-driven games on PS5
- The Vex are coming in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep's Season of the Undying
- PS4 gets exclusive Modern Warfare 2v2 alpha access
- Death Stranding's fetus tank babies explained
- Fry's Electronics stores soon to close, seeing same fate as Toys'R'Us?
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director