Hardware & Documentation
Inside of a white box which we found in the lowest HDD bay, we found the hardware. At the top are five zip-ties, which is about half what you will want, but can get the job done. There are three standoffs that need to go into the chassis and fifteen 6/32 screws. At the bottom, we see the four screws to mount the PSU, but Antec throws in a handful of M3 screws for the motherboard and various drive mounting.
The guide for the Antec P101 is done on a single sheet of paper, which has been folded into what we see here. There are no specifications offered, there is no parts list, what you do get are things like how to open the chassis, how each part goes in, and it is found on both sides of the sheet. Not the best guide for the beginner, but to us, it made no difference.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P101 Silent Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P101 Silent]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Yep, Dying Light 2 has been confirmed to have ray tracing tech
- 'Exciting' Age of Empires IV news teed up for Gamescom 2019
- Watch Dogs: Legion also receives RTX ray tracing upgrades
- NVIDIA taking COD: Modern Warfare graphics to never before seen levels
- SpaceX's cosmic Roadster driver 'Starman' completes first lap of Sun
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director