Hardware & Documentation
Inside of a white box which we found in the lowest HDD bay, we found the hardware. At the top are five zip-ties, which is about half what you will want, but can get the job done. There are three standoffs that need to go into the chassis and fifteen 6/32 screws. At the bottom, we see the four screws to mount the PSU, but Antec throws in a handful of M3 screws for the motherboard and various drive mounting.
The guide for the Antec P101 is done on a single sheet of paper, which has been folded into what we see here. There are no specifications offered, there is no parts list, what you do get are things like how to open the chassis, how each part goes in, and it is found on both sides of the sheet. Not the best guide for the beginner, but to us, it made no difference.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec P101 Silent The Silent Guardian Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec P101 Silent The Silent Guardian Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Antec P101 Silent Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P101 Silent]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)