Logitech Gaming Software
Once the software is downloaded and installed, this is the first window you will see. It shows at the top that the mouse is fully charged on the left, while the right is used to switch between use of onboard storage of profiles on the mouse, or in the other position, it will search the PC when a game is detected for profiles pertaining to it. Across the bottom are various icons indicating what the menu tabs are for.
The second menu starts at the left by picking the configuration of the mouse near the bottom, which then shows around the mouse as to which buttons are enabled. At the top-right, we can pick which of the five profiles we wish to customize. The rest of the menu is used for the pointer settings, or DPI and report rate options. You can set how many DPI levels there are, slide or insert numbers 50 DPI at a time if needed, so change each level. Across the bottom are four report rate options, as well as a one-click button to restore the defaults.
When it comes to dealing with the lighting options, it is also profile dependent. You can disable the log LED that is on by default, or enable the DPI LEDs which are off by default. The dropdown box offers the option of fixed colors where a dial with sliders for colors with saturation and brightness sliders, as well as RGB code entry and ten preset options, but there are also color cycle and breathing effect. To adjust the latter two effects, you can adjust the brightness as well as the speed of it. We also notice the Sync menu at the bottom, so that your Logitech keyboard, headset, mouse pad, or speakers can match.
The battery menu is cool too. In here, you can select what is going on with the lighting presets, by clicking to the left of them. Once selected, the power consumption window will change values to represent how the battery will react to what it is you want to do, obviously reducing its time from the twenty-five hours it shows currently.
If you want the best of what the G903 can do, no matter what surface you choose to use it on, we highly suggest going here to tune the sensor to the pad. Once you add a surface it shows up in the list like the factory default one does, and we called it desktop. The box that says retune will just say tune, and with another window popping up you are asked to hold the left mouse button, make figure eights on the surface at a sustained speed shown on a meter, until it says you are done.
The next menu offers a feature that some may find useful, input analysis. What this means is that you can pick the key press heat map, or there is also a key duration heat map. What these do is record clicks and show the highest used areas in red, and less used areas in blue, with a full spectrum in between.
The last section that does not either ask you to download Overwolf, or send you out to Logitech for support, you will find by clicking on the gear icon. Once clicked a sub-menu opens, with various tabs to tweak things a bit further for options we have already discussed, or for things like Arx Control, where you can use your phone or tablet with this software for real-time displays and on-the-fly control.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside Logitech G903]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- OP Gaming Rangers Win The Faceit Global Summit: PUBG Classic
- Tigertron Releases Jupiter & Mars on Earth Day
- Zombotron has Landed in Stores!
- Header Bidding Manager platform breaking updates. April'19 release
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch