Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
The left side of the G903 has a well-defined gap at the front, between the main button above, and the lower section of frame below it. In the middle are a pair of buttons labeled G4 and G5, which are typical for a right-handed mouse. Where the thumb grips the mouse there are slits in the smooth plastic, and we see plenty of angles along the bottom, delivering an original aesthetic that will be hard to confuse.
The slits continue around the heel of the G903, but are spaced wider here than on the side. Where the mouse begins to flatten off across this evenly sloped top profile, there is one of the Lightsync zones under the Logitech G logo.
Since the G903 is ambidextrous, it only makes sense that the right side looks and feel like the left, down to every detail. As you can see, the mouse is shipped for use by righties, but the panel in the middle can be removed, and the buttons we found in the plastic case can be used here.
The majority of the body is smooth, but matte in finish, which plays well against the shiny plastic that keeps the main pair of buttons separated. Under the buttons is a large void for a more aggressive appearance too. On the leading edge, we see the connecting point for the cable, and the surrounding area is molded to accept the oversized support for the provided cable.
The view from above shows off tons more when it comes to styling. Angles galore, contrasts in surfaces, support wings at the back of the buttons, and an assortment of goodies in the middle all dress up the G903. The center section supports the scroll wheel, the free-wheel button, a pair of DPI selector buttons, and a trio of LEDs which display the battery level when used wirelessly.
Under the G903 we see a lot to discuss. There are six PTFE feet that support this mouse, one at the front, two on either side, two on either side of the eye, and another under the heel. Back near the front of the mouse, there is a power switch with the pairing button below it. Near the heel of the mouse is a circular cover, which can be removed by pressing on the shiny indented circle below the Logitech G logo.
With the cover removed, we see that the space is open to accept the ten-gram metal weight we saw in the accessories. The reason for the pair of metal contact points is that if you decide to buy the Powerplay mouse pad as well, the charging puck goes in here, negating the use of the weight, but allowing you to never need to connect the cable for charging, ever.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside Logitech G903]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)