Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The outer packaging is a cardboard sleeve which wraps around a much thicker packaging under it, but is used to give the customer a fair bit of information. With the bright blue G903 on the left and the larger than life image of the mouse to the right, it is not hard to tell what is inside the box. Near the top, we also see that this is a Lightspeed wireless mouse, and that it is Powerplay compatible.
Aside from the vertical image of the G903 and its full name underneath of it, there are three features found at the right. The first notation is about the Lightspeed 2.4GHz wireless technology used which is said to be better than some wired devices. Logitech moves on to the PWM3366 sensor inclusion and what it is capable of before mentioning the ambidextrous design, button availability, scrolling, and RGB lighting.
The bottom of the cover also offers some decent information to those who can see this product on a shelf. It tells us what comes in the box, what you need for connectivity and usage, as well as some of the specifications. While the sticker under the mouse offers the serial number, this is also a location to find it, should you have an issue with the mouse and need it for RMA purposes.
Under the thin cardboard is a highly textured hinged box that the G903 comes in. To keep with the theme that is everything Logitech, we find not only the name on the top is in bright blue, but there is also a band that wraps the sides, and overall is a great initial impression to the user.
There is an angled insert in the lid which holds the mouse in place, so that when you open the box, the mouse is presented as you see it here. Free of any damage, and we have to say that it looks terrific just sitting there, and excites us more to plug it in and see what the Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless gaming mouse is all about.
Under the mouse, you will find this plastic container, which we have opened to see what ships inside of it. There is the ten-gram weight one can add into the bottom of the G903 captured in the top half. The lower part of the container houses the extra switches, and optional left side button cover, and the dongle, which is currently plugged into the range extender that connects to the mouse cable.
We have seen this cable previous to this with another Logitech mouse, where the end that connects to the mouse is supportive of the connection, and is also what you use to connect the range extender. The cable is six feet long, it comes with braided cloth on the exterior of it, there is a ferrite choke and Velcro strap, and the connection for the PC us a standard USB 2.0 connector without any fancy gold plating on it.
The last couple of things found inside of the box are the setup guide, which shows basic connectivity and use of the G903, and the second bit of paperwork which covers safety, compliance, and warranty information.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside Logitech G903]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Metro 2033 movie begins filming in 2020, due out by 2022
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best