DOOM & PUBG
As we played a few rounds of doom, we found the mouse to be smooth, accurate, and comfortable for as many hours of use as we could stand to play. The DPI level had a strange "feel" to it, almost hypersensitive. Where we normally play in the 5000 to 6000 DPI range, 3250 DPI seemed to be the sweet spot for us with the HERO sensor. Shooting is fine, and even though wireless, we felt no lag between our actions and what happens on screen. With PUBG, due to all of the power constraints of the G603, it can and will go to sleep on you while hiding and not moving. As long as you are scrolling, clicking, or moving to look, you will be fine, but the mouse does power down quite quickly to enable the battery life they say the G603 will deliver.
Windows and Productivity
For image editing, the G603 was a champ. Whether removing dust from the image, moving sliders in various menus, or even when cropping and adding layers, the mouse pointer was where we expected it to be every time. For some, the G603 may be a bit loud for a work environment though. While gaming it is much easier to ignore or have the game sounds covering the noise of the mouse, but in the office environment, the clicks are very audible. On the flip side, it is wireless to help keep the workspace tidy, it will last you much longer than anything else we have seen before needing new batteries, and while part of the G Series, it lends itself well to doing anything at the PC you need to do.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G603]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Farming Simulator 20 begins harvesting the Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems