Logitech Gaming Software
Once LGS has been downloaded and installed, the image above is what you see first. In this part of the menu, you may select either to use the onboard memory of the mouse for a defined profile, or by throwing the switch, you can have it look for a file on the PC, but only one profile can be on the mouse at any given time.
Moving to the right of the home menu icon, we find where to remap the buttons by clicking on any of the buttons with the right click, and with the dropdown box, select what you wish to do with it. Under the title of pointer settings, you can set the number of DPI levels to cycle through, and set each in 50 DPI jumps on your way to 12,000 DPI, either by dragging the bars or entering numbers into the boxes. You can also set the polling rate for use with HI mode power. If you think you have screwed something up, you can always use the box marked Restore Defaults, and start again.
If you are the type to see how you use the mouse, Logitech has built-in mapping. Either by key presses or by the duration of said key presses, you can enable the software to keep track, and after some use, come back to view the results overlaid on the image of the mouse.
Clicking on the gear symbol gets you to the settings menu. In here, there are more options for various things which were not already shown. Not only that, it is how you obtain firmware upgrades, and is also where you need to be if you want to enable and use Arx Control.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G603]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Exciting' Age of Empires IV news teed up for Gamescom 2019
- Watch Dogs: Legion also receives RTX ray tracing upgrades
- NVIDIA taking COD: Modern Warfare graphics to never before seen levels
- SpaceX's cosmic Roadster driver 'Starman' completes first lap of Sun
- Kevin Smith announces 'He-Man' TV series that continues from the 80's
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director