Logitech Gaming Software
Once LGS has been downloaded and installed, the image above is what you see first. In this part of the menu, you may select either to use the onboard memory of the mouse for a defined profile, or by throwing the switch, you can have it look for a file on the PC, but only one profile can be on the mouse at any given time.
Moving to the right of the home menu icon, we find where to remap the buttons by clicking on any of the buttons with the right click, and with the dropdown box, select what you wish to do with it. Under the title of pointer settings, you can set the number of DPI levels to cycle through, and set each in 50 DPI jumps on your way to 12,000 DPI, either by dragging the bars or entering numbers into the boxes. You can also set the polling rate for use with HI mode power. If you think you have screwed something up, you can always use the box marked Restore Defaults, and start again.
If you are the type to see how you use the mouse, Logitech has built-in mapping. Either by key presses or by the duration of said key presses, you can enable the software to keep track, and after some use, come back to view the results overlaid on the image of the mouse.
Clicking on the gear symbol gets you to the settings menu. In here, there are more options for various things which were not already shown. Not only that, it is how you obtain firmware upgrades, and is also where you need to be if you want to enable and use Arx Control.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G603]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)