Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the box is mostly grey, which makes the bright metallic blue on the left pop right off the packaging. Along with the company and products name, at the top-right corner, we also see the mention of the Lightspeed wireless technology. The last thing offered is a close to life-sized image of the G603 coming in from the right.
The right side of the box offers only the Logitech G name and logo, but we do also see seals added to the top of the box to ensure the mouse has not been tampered with before you got it.
Along with the top-down view of the G603 on the back of the box, features are also displayed down the right side. There we see mentions of the HERO sensor and what it can do, Lightspeed wireless technology, battery life, and the fact it has dual connectivity.
The left side of the packaging is where you can find a list of the specifications we covered on the previous page. It is offered in English at the top, and the second listing is in French.
Inside of the box, the mouse along with all of the goodies that come along with it are shipped in a two-part plastic container. The bottom is Logitech blue and makes everything stand out, while the top is clear, keeping everything in place so that like this sample, will show up in excellent condition.
The goodies that come along with the G603 are everything you need to get underway. At the top is the two-meter range extender cable for those with a PC on the floor or in a desk, where the rear I/O would not be the best for reception with the tiny USB wireless dongle below it. You are also provided with a pair of Duracell AA batteries to power it.
The setup guide explains how to connect the mouse to the PC, and how to go about installing the batteries, and closes with a link to obtain the software. Logitech also includes information on safety and compliance information, as well as explaining what the two-year warranty covers, and where to go for help.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G603]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Spears return to Elder Scrolls in new Morrowind remaster mod Skywind
- Metro 2033 movie begins filming in 2020, due out by 2022
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best