ASUS's X399 UEFI on their Zenith Extreme Alpha has a very similar UEFI compared to the normal Zenith Extreme, it's easy to navigate and has an EzMode as well. There are both CPU, and memory overclocking presets, which are something pretty unique to ASUS on this platform. Fan control is very nice on this motherboard, and there is a GUI and a manual input menu. It's a solid UEFI.
Software includes ASUS 5-way Optimization, TPU, EPU, DIGI+ Power, Fan Xpert 4, Turbo app, LiveDash OLED, AURA RGB control, AI Suite 3, and Armory crate.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Zenith Extreme Alpha Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]