GIGABYTE's UEFI for the X399 Aorus Xtreme is very similar to that of older GIGABYTE motherboard, granted these are shots of an early BIOS, so future ones might have the same design as the new Z390 motherboards. Either way, the motherboard's UEFI has pretty much everything you need to configure your system, including all overclocking and fan settings.
GIGABYTE's software suite includes AppCenter, 3DOSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, EasyTune, Fast Boot, Game Boost, ON/OFF Charge, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, Smart HUD, System Information Viewer, Smart Survey, USB Blocker, and V-Tuner.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Aorus Xtreme Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X399 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X399 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]