Accessories and Documentation
If you want to install this cooler on an LGA115X motherboard, you will want to use the plastic backplate provided for you. AMD and Intel installation both require the top brackets on either side, with multiple holes at the ends to accommodate both makers.
The rest of the hardware you are given comes in small plastic bags which are all individually labeled. There is a bag for screws that go into LGA2100 and 2066 socket mounting mechanisms, a packet of MX-4 and the screws to mount the top brackets, AM4 screws used with the factory backplate, and a set to use with the provided backplate for LGA115X.
The box does not include any sort of paper manual to install the cooler. You will either need a QR code app for your phone to go directly to the manual, or if you have another PC around, you can also obtain it from the link provided. We went online to have a look, and all of the instructions are straight forward with good images to go along with it. That combined with the simple nature of the hardware allowed us to install the cooler in just a couple of minutes.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today