You'd have to be unbelievably difficult to please not to love the CM Stacker 830. We were extremely impressed. It really does offer everything you could wish for to make the installation process not only easy, but actually enjoyable.
It's extremely versatile, supporting E-ATX, ATX, m-ATX, BTX, m-BTX and PICO-BTX motherboard standards, and the internals are such that you have a wide range options for positioning your devices.
The thought which has gone into airflow and cooling principles is unparalleled; this is arguably the best case we've seen so far to address the ongoing search for a cooler system. As it is so strongly pitched towards air cooling, however, it doesn't make a good case for water cooling buffs. For the same reason, it wouldn't be the weapon of choice for case modders either. The metalwork and chassis are very robust, and everything has been put together and positioned with an overall frame of reference in mind. This is certainly a strength, but presents a pretty inflexible option for modding.
Exceptionally easy installation of all devices
Outstanding attention to airflow and cooling
Very limited options for modding/water cooling
Space issues for large heatsinks
Not for the budget-conscious buyer
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit