You'd have to be unbelievably difficult to please not to love the CM Stacker 830. We were extremely impressed. It really does offer everything you could wish for to make the installation process not only easy, but actually enjoyable.
It's extremely versatile, supporting E-ATX, ATX, m-ATX, BTX, m-BTX and PICO-BTX motherboard standards, and the internals are such that you have a wide range options for positioning your devices.
The thought which has gone into airflow and cooling principles is unparalleled; this is arguably the best case we've seen so far to address the ongoing search for a cooler system. As it is so strongly pitched towards air cooling, however, it doesn't make a good case for water cooling buffs. For the same reason, it wouldn't be the weapon of choice for case modders either. The metalwork and chassis are very robust, and everything has been put together and positioned with an overall frame of reference in mind. This is certainly a strength, but presents a pretty inflexible option for modding.
Exceptionally easy installation of all devices
Outstanding attention to airflow and cooling
Very limited options for modding/water cooling
Space issues for large heatsinks
Not for the budget-conscious buyer
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam