Overall this was simply the quickest full installation of a machine I've ever performed (even with stopping to take pictures!).
The only thing which was slightly disappointing was the side panel with the four fan mountings. It's not incredibly bulky, but I had a Scythe Ninja heatsink on my CPU and I couldn't slide the motherboard unit back in as the side panel jutted in and collided with the thermal tower. Luckily the panel has the same spring-loaded hinges as the front door so it popped right off and that got past that particular problem. However once the motherboard tray was back in and I put the panel back on, it got in the way of the heatsink again and wouldn't close. I had little option but to the leave it off.
Admittedly, the Scythe Ninja is a bit of a monster, so it's unlikely that most people will experience problems, but if you have a large heatsink it's something to watch out for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series