The UEFI BIOS here has everything you might need to configure your PC. It also has an EZ Mode and an advanced mode, but we typically just use the advanced mode. Since the chipset doesn't support overclocking, we can't comment on that, but you do get control over voltages and DRAM timings and the like. Fan control is present in GUI form and manual input form.
Software includes Phantom Gaming Tuning, Polychrome RGB, Key Master, XFast LAN.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]