B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1200 is used, which is different than the ALC1220. There are also gold series audio capacitors, and look at that trace routing inside the PCB divides. We will see how it performs later down.
Intel's i219v is the PHY that provides the GBit Intel NIC. An ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch chip.
The Nuvoton NCT6791D is used as the SuperIO controller, and the motherboard has a single 128Mbit BIOS ROM.
An ST75185C microcontroller is used to provide addressable RGB LED support, and we fine all the headers have eFuses. A Nuvoton N76E885AT provides RGB LED support.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]