B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis
The B365M Phantom Gaming 4 reveals its secrets with the heat sinks removed.
The VRM is in a 6+2 phase configuration, with a single phase VRM for the VCCSA. The six VRM phases for the VCore are doubled using three uP1961 doubler/dual driver chips, and the two iGPU phases use two uP1962 drivers. The UPI Semiconductor uP9521P is a 4+3 phase PWM controller in 3+2 phase mode. The MOSFETs are the Sinopower SM4337 (H) and SM4336 (L).
We get a single 8-pin power port, but that's enough for any CPU since the motherboard cannot overclock the CPU. The memory VRM is a single for the main DDR voltage controlled by the Anpec APW8720 single phase PWM with driver, and the phases use SM4337 MOSFETs in a 2L1H configuration.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]