Packaging and Overview
The box is stylized like the motherboard, and the packaging is high quality.
The accessory package includes IO shield, M.2 screws, two SATA6Gb/s cables, postcard, driver DVD, and manual.
ASRock has five fan headers on this motherboard, the CPU fan header circled in red, it offers up to 1A of power and is PWM mode. The other four headers are rated for 2A each, and will auto-detect if a DC or PWM fan is installed, but you can change the mode manually in the UEFI if you want. The motherboard has a sleek silver/black/red color theme and merges the PCB with the heat sinks. The back of the motherboard is clean except for some RGB LEDs.
The rear IO panel features four USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 type-C, four USB 3.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, DisplayPort, HDMI, 1Gbit LAN, and gold plated 7.1 audio outputs.
The PCI-E layout is simple to understand. The topmost PCI-E x16 slot is wired directly to the CPU and is always x16. The second PCI-E x16 physical is x4 electrical and doesn't share lanes with anything. Four SATA6Gbps ports are right-angled. There is also a right-angled RGB LED header in this area.
There are two x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots with heat sinks. The bottom one also supports SATA based M.2 drives, but if you use a SATA M.2 drive, it will disable SATA port 0.
The motherboard also features two SATA6Gbps ports that are angled straight up, and they are located at the bottom right corner of the motherboard where we find boot LEDs and front panel connectors. A USB 3.0 internal header is located mid-board, and you can see the RGB LED header there.
There is also an M.2 WIFI card slot, so you can add in WIFI later one, and there are three holes in the IO panel to facilitate antenna. At the top right of the motherboard, we find an addressable RGB LED header.
At the bottom of the motherboard, we find another RGB header, two USB 2.0 internal headers, a TPM header, and a COM header. The heat sinks are all screwed to the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today