The UEFI BIOS here is pretty decent, pretty much what you would expect from a B365 chipset motherboard. Fan control is present as a GUI and as a manual input menu. What was really good was RGB LED fan control, which was quite advanced for the UEFI. All other pertinent settings were there as well.
Software includes Phantom Gaming Tuning, Polychrome RGB, Key Master, XFast LAN.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 (Intel B365) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 (Intel B365) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch