The UEFI BIOS here is pretty decent, pretty much what you would expect from a B365 chipset motherboard. Fan control is present as a GUI and as a manual input menu. What was really good was RGB LED fan control, which was quite advanced for the UEFI. All other pertinent settings were there as well.
Software includes Phantom Gaming Tuning, Polychrome RGB, Key Master, XFast LAN.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B365 Phantom Gaming 4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock B365 Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]