Here we have ASUS's UEFI, which most consider one of the best UEFIs in regards to layout, looks, and ease of use. It's easy to use and offers both an EZ Mode and an Advanced mode. There are overclocking profiles for those who have zero idea what they are doing as well. We found both Q-Fan GUI for controlling all fan headers, including the extension fans, and manual input for all fans (including extension fans). We also found memory overclocking presets, something ASUS is well known for on their high-end ROG motherboards.
Software includes Dual Intelligent Processors 5, AURA lighting, Ai Suite 3, Ai Charger, TPU, EPU, Mem Tweakit, RAM Cahce III, RAM Disk, Game First V, Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link, and Sonic Radar.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Maximus XI Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Maximus XI Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Maximus XI Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]