Here we can see that the notebook stays relatively cool at idle.
Things change as we stress the notebook, with temperatures reaching upwards of 60C on the bottom of the notebook and 50C on top. Keep in mind this is a synthetic load fromAIDA64 stress test, and that the CPU, FPU, GPU, and storage are all being stressed.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]