Physical Overview Continued
We get a 720P camera along with an array microphone. The notebook features two 2X speakers and Nahimic 3.
The notebook opens up roughly 135 degrees.
Here we can see the notebook all opened up. Beware that opening the notebook will void the warranty, and even though GIGABYTE includes an extra M.2 thermal pad, you can still lose your warranty by installing another. The good news is you have a 2TB SSD, so you won't have to upgrade for a very long time if at all. We can see the fans are blowers and the heat pipes are quite large, and both the DRAM slots and M.2 slots are accessible.
We find Killer's latest Wireless-AC 1550, which is a rebranded Intel chip with extra networking technology that helps with prioritizing gaming, it is capable of 2x2 wireless AC up to 1.733Gbps and supports BT 5.0. We see the 94Wh battery as well.
Right above the battery, we find out Samsung 16GB DRAM modules and our beautiful 2TB Intel 760p SSD.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]