ASRock's UEFI for the X399 Phantom Gaming 6 is very similar to that of their other X399 motherboards. It offers full overclocking settings as well as fan control in the form of a GUI and manual input menus. The layout of the UEFI is also pretty good, with all the main settings we need put right in front of us in the OC menu, such as frequency, voltage, and even PBOC.
ASRock's software suite includes Phantom Gaming Tuning, Phantom Gaming LAN, Polychrome RGB, and KeyMaster.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]